Last Updated on April 27, 2017
Allen Tate Realtors®, the Carolinas’ leading real estate company, has announced that the following individuals have graduated from the company’s Winner’s Edge training in the Charlotte region:
- Jame Ely, Anik Harrison, Tyler Strode – Charlotte-Ballantyne
- John Davis – Charlotte-Providence@485
- Denise Malone – Charlotte-Steele Creek
- Somora Corbett – Charlotte-University City
- Sharon Craft, Jeff Keller, Cheryl Peeler – Concord
- Stefanie Janky – Fort Mill
- Alyssa Mitchem, Judd Stewart – Gastonia
- Tina Brittain, Brian Burton – Huntersville
- Jeff Bogan – Lake Norman
- Mike Blythe, Warren Henderson – Matthews/Mint Hill
Exclusively for Allen Tate Realtors, Winner’s Edge is a required, comprehensive real estate training program. The curriculum includes the latest in national real estate trends, technology, license law, sales and marketing techniques, integrated with detailed information about the local real estate market. As a result of this intensive course of study, Realtors are equipped with the latest tools in the industry in order to serve their clients in a knowledgeable, caring and professional manner.
Since 1957, Allen Tate Realtors has focused on the needs of consumers by providing one-stop shopping with choices in branches located in communities throughout the Carolinas.