Last Updated on June 20, 2022
A total of 59 Allen Tate Realtors® and real estate teams have been ranked among America’s best real estate agents, according to the 2022 REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents, an annual ranking report produced by REAL Trends, the nation’s leading publisher of trends and analysis of the residential real estate brokerage industry.
The annual rankings, sponsored by Tom Ferry International, a top coaching and training company, ranks top sales associates and teams in each state and metropolitan statistical area (MSA) by transaction sides and sales volume for the previous year.
Allen Tate agents and teams were ranked by state in multiple categories including individual agents by transaction sides, individual agents by sales volume, agent teams (small, medium, large, and mega) by transaction sides, and agent teams (small, medium, large, and mega) by sales volume.
More than 23,000 residential real estate professionals were considered for the ranking. Those named to the list represent the top 1.49 percent of more than 1.6 million real estate professionals in the United States.
“These exemplary Realtors and teams continue to provide exceptional experiences to each and every client. We are most proud of these distinguished professionals and the examples they set for their peers in the real estate industry,” said Gary Scott, president, Allen Tate Realtors.
Top Allen Tate agents in each category are as follows:
• Individuals by Transaction Sides (NC) – Pam Matthews, Winston-Salem, No. 16, 102 transaction sides
• Individuals by Transaction Sides (SC) – Melanie Fink, Rochester Hwy, No. 9, 116 transaction sides
• Individuals by Volume (NC) – Van Fletcher, Raleigh-Glenwood, No. 6, $67,362,643
• Individuals by Volume (SC) – Melanie Fink, Rochester Hwy, No. 10, $56,186,200
• Small Teams by Transaction Sides (NC) – The Millaway Group, Greensboro, No. 5, 217 transaction sides
• Small Teams by Volume (NC) – Wolborsky Group, Raleigh-Falls of Neuse, No. 28, $56,677,975.
• Medium Teams by Transaction Sides (NC) – Team Honeycutt, Concord, No. 9, 216 transaction sides
• Medium Teams by Transaction Sides (SC) – The Home Team, Rock Hill, No. 2, 265 transaction sides
• Medium Teams by Volume (NC) – McGarrigan Group, Greensboro, No. 6, $86,179,855.
• Medium Teams by Volume (SC) – The Home Team, Rock Hill, No. 7, $74,171,325.
• Mega Teams by Transaction Sides (NC) – Smith Marketing, Summerfield, No. 8, 411 transaction sides
• Mega Teams by Volume (NC) – Smith Marketing, Summerfield, No. 11, $150,984,001.
The following Allen Tate agents and teams were recognized as America’s Best Real Estate Agents:
Mary McCloskey, Carl Richmond Associates – Charlotte-Ballantyne
The Ordan Reider Group – Charlotte-Providence @ 485
Jean Benham, Frantilla & Huss Team, Amy Peterson, Kim Trouten & Associates – Charlotte-SouthPark
Melissa Baker Team, Dorthe Havmoeller – Charlotte-Steele Creek
Amy Baker – Charlotte-University City
Team Honeycutt – Concord
Clark Goff – Davidson
Stefanie Janky – Fort Mill
John Bolin, Wendy Eaves Team – Gastonia
Anita Sabates – Lake Norman
Caroline Grossman – Matthews/Mint Hill
Real Estate with Heart – Mooresville/Lake Norman
Josh Boyd Team, The Home Team – Rock Hill
Don Costner – Shelby
Mary Palmes – Statesville
HIGH COUNTRY REGION
Margo Lenmark – Boone
Chris Spangler – Blowing Rock
Pat Allen, Julie Osborn – Highlands-Downtown
Kelly Osborn – Burlington
The Fitzsimmons Group, McGarrigan Group, The Millaway Group, John Newman Team, Roberta Wall Team – Greensboro
Linda Beck, Anne Flater, Cristina Ordonez, Jennifer Wooten – High Point
Brooke Cashion & Associates – Kernersville
Tim Atkins, Delia Knight – Oak Ridge Commons
Maureena Shepherd & Associates – Oak Ridge Hwy.68
Smith Marketing – Summerfield
CH Little & Associates, Pam Matthews, Wendy Sloan – Winston-Salem
Element Realty Group – Apex
Barry Wilkins and Associates – Lake Royale
Eddie Cash and Associates, Van Fletcher – Raleigh-Glenwood
Wolborsky Group – Raleigh-Falls of Neuse
Phil Kalchthaler – Anderson
Jackie Crane, Missy Rick Team – Easley/Powdersville
The Robby Brady Team, Susan McMillen – Greenville-Downtown
Melissa Tofield– Greenville/Simpsonville
Keaira Huffman – Greer
Greg Coutu – Lake Keowee Seneca
Sue Pulliam – Lake Keowee North
Melanie Fink – Rochester Highway
About Allen Tate Companies
Allen Tate Companies is the Carolinas’ leading real estate company, based on closed transaction sides, with 46 offices and more than 1,500 Realtors® in the Charlotte, Triad, Triangle, High Country, Highlands/Cashiers regions of North Carolina and the Upstate region of South Carolina. Allen Tate provides real estate, mortgage, insurance, and relocation services throughout the entire homeownership life cycle. We are committed to providing and protecting quality of life for the communities we serve. For more information, visit allentate.com.
About Howard Hanna
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services is the #1 family-owned and operated independent broker in the country. The full-service real estate company has more than 400 real estate, mortgage, insurance, title, and escrow service offices across 13 states, including Allen Tate Realtors in the Carolinas and The F.C. Tucker Company in Indiana, with more than 13,000 sales associates and staff, including many of the industry’s top-producing real estate agents. For more information, visit howardhanna.com