Last Updated on October 20, 2022
Members of the Allen Tate Companies leadership team and Realtors® are attending the 2020 Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® Annual Conference, March 9-13 at the Wynn Las Vegas Resort and Hotel.
LeadingRE Conference Week, themed “Wealth, Wisdom and Wellness,” brings together the top names in real estate to engage, innovate and lead the industry forward. The multi-conference event includes five programming tracks targeted to agents, sales managers, luxury agents, and marketing and technology professionals, as well as a general conference with noteworthy speakers and networking opportunities.
More than 2,000 real estate professionals are expected to attend the conference. Participating LeadingRE brokerages represent more than 1.1 million annual home sale transactions totaling more than $254 billion.
Conference presenters include global portraitist Platon Antoniou, Ninja Selling author Larry Kendall, Certified Health Coach and author Angela Gaffney and real estate tech advisor Mike DelPrete. Industry leaders Matthew Ferrara, Debbie Maier and Mike Staver, as well as LeadingRE professionals Dan Elzer, Michi Olson, and Marci Rossell will also lead sessions.
Allen Tate Companies President and CEO Pat Riley will facilitate a broker roundtable discussion during the conference on March 12, where brokers of firms with more than 200 agents will share best practices, challenges and solutions. DJ Stephan, president of Allen Tate Relocation, will host a relocation roundtable discussion “The Ins and Outs of Corporate Calling” on March 13.
Allen Tate leaders and agents attending the conference include:
• Mark Bardo, regional vice president, Allen Tate Realtors
• Robby Brady, Realtor, Allen Tate Realtors Greenville-Downtown
• Phyllis Brookshire, president, Allen Tate Realtors
• Stephanie Brown, chief marketing officer, Allen Tate Companies
• Gail Craven, Realtor, Allen Tate Realtors Charlotte-SouthPark
• Tony Jarrett, regional vice president, Allen Tate Realtors
• Tina Marsh, Realtor, Allen Tate Realtors Greensboro
• Pat Riley, president and CEO, Allen Tate Companies
• Erica Simonavice, Realtor, Allen Tate Realtors Greenville-Downtown
• DJ Stephan, president, Allen Tate Relocation
Allen Tate is a founding member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, the largest network of more than 565 premier, locally branded real estate firms in more than 70 countries. The invitation-only network is based on the unparalleled performance and trusted relationships that result in exceptional client experiences.