Last Updated on September 29, 2022
A total of 50 Allen Tate Realtors® and real estate teams have been ranked among America’s best real estate agents, according to the 2021 REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents, an annual ranking report produced by REAL Trends, the nation’s leading publisher of trends and analysis of the residential real estate brokerage industry.
The annual rankings, sponsored by Tom Ferry International, a top coaching and training company, ranks top sales associates and teams in each state and metropolitan statistical area (MSA) by transaction sides and sales volume for the previous year.
Allen Tate agents and teams were ranked by state in multiple categories including individual agents by transaction sides, individual agents by sales volume, agent teams (small, medium, large and mega) by transaction sides, and agent teams (small, medium, large and mega) by sales volume.
More than 18,000 residential real estate professionals were considered for the ranking. Those named to the list represent the top 1.5 percent of 1.4 million real estate professionals in the United States.
“In 2020, the real estate marketplace presented challenges and opportunities like no other. We are so proud of these outstanding agents and teams, and their exceptional dedication to taking care of their clients. We celebrate their achievements and their decision to chose Allen Tate as their real estate home,” said Phyllis Brookshire, president, Allen Tate Realtors.
Top Allen Tate agents in each category are as follows:
• Individuals by Transaction Sides (NC) – John Bolin, Gastonia, No. 12, 115 transaction sides
• Individuals by Transaction Sides (SC) – Melanie Fink, Rochester Hwy, No. 3, 140 transaction sides. Also named to The Thousand, ranked No. 161 of the top 250 agents in the country.
• Individuals by Volume (NC) – Van Fletcher, Raleigh-Glenwood, No. 4, $59,429,045
• Individuals by Volume (SC) – Melanie Fink, Rochester Hwy, No. 5, $61,129,668
• Small Teams by Transaction Sides (NC) – Wendy Eaves Team, Gastonia, No. 24, 126 transaction sides
• Small Teams by Volume (NC) – Frantilla & Huss Team, Charlotte-Ballantyne, No. 18, $50,505.357
• Medium Teams by Transaction Sides (NC) – Team Honeycutt, Concord, No. 7, 222 transaction sides
• Medium Teams by Transaction Sides (SC) – The Home Team, Rock Hill, No. 4, 237 transaction sides
• Medium Teams by Volume (NC) – McGarrigan Group, Greensboro, No. 9, $75,598,619
• Medium Teams by Volume (SC) – The Home Team, Rock Hill, No. 7, $57,187,368
• Mega Teams by Transaction Sides (NC) – Smith Marketing, Summerfield, No. 5, 444 transaction sides
• Mega Teams by Volume (NC) – Smith Marketing, Summerfield, No. 6, $149,262,597
The following Allen Tate agents and teams were recognized as America’s Best Real Estate Agents:
Frantilla & Huss Team, Carl Richmond Associates – Charlotte-Ballantyne
The Ordan Reider Group – Charlotte-Providence @ 485
Jean Benham, Amy Peterson, Andrew Rosen, Kim Trouten – Charlotte-SouthPark
Melissa Baker Team, Dorthe Havmoeller – Charlotte-Steele Creek
Amy Baker, The Come Home Team – Charlotte-University City
Team Honeycutt – Concord
John Bolin, Wendy Eaves Team, Megan Triplett, Cathy C. Young – Gastonia
Lee Ann Miller – Lake Norman
Kippen Lester – Lake Wylie
Josh Boyd Team, Kim Hamrick, The Home Team – Rock Hill
Mary Dulin, Mary Palmes – Statesville
HIGH COUNTRY REGION
Margo Lenmark – Boone
Kim Mathis & Associates, McGarrigan Group, Matthew Millaway, Roberta Wall Team – Greensboro
Linda Beck, Anne Flater, Jennifer Wooten – High Point
Brooke Cashion & Associates – Kernersville
The Justice Group, Maureena Shepherd and Associates – Oak Ridge
Smith Marketing – Summerfield
Pam Matthews, Wendy Sloan – Winston-Salem Hanes Mall Blvd.
Element Realty Group, Sold by Starkey – Apex
Eddie Cash and Associates, Van Fletcher, The Sue Greer Team – Raleigh-Glenwood
The Wolborsky Group – Raleigh-Falls of Neuse
Barry Wilkins Realty Group – Wake Forest/Rolesville
Missy Rick Team – Easley/Powdersville
The Robby Brady Team – Greenville-Downtown
Keaira Huffman – Greer
Sue Pulliam – @Keowee Key
Melanie Fink – Rochester Highway
Greg Coutu – Lake Keowee – Seneca
In early 2019, Allen Tate completed a partnership with Howard Hanna Real Estate, the largest home seller in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and New York. The combined company is the #1 privately owned real estate in the nation, based on closed transaction sides, and operates 300+ offices in 11 states, with more than 12,000 sales associates and staff. Hanna Holdings/Allen Tate closed 113,735 transaction sides, totaling $28.5 billion in 2020, to earn the rankings.
REAL Trends is an independently verified annual ranking of the nation’s top 500 residential real estate brokerage firms by transaction sides and sales volume for the previous year.