In each of the 43 local communities where Allen Tate Realtors® live, work and play, there is nothing more important to real estate than the quality of the schoolhouse at the end of the street.
That’s because everyone – regardless of background, culture or socio-economic status – can agree that children are our future – and the quality of their education will impact that future.
For the past 19 years, Allen Tate has embraced the cause of public education through the company’s annual FUNday events.
To someone who has never experienced FUNday, it might seem like a fun social event, which is correct. Realtors certainly know how to put the FUN in FUNday. But it’s much more.
Our agents and employees plan, organize and execute four regional events. Then they pay to attend, and participate in a variety of activities such as silent auctions and raffles to raise additional funds.
But here’s where the village comes in. We invite our business associates, vendors and friends to join us as sponsors and partners for this very worthy cause. This year, more than 80 businesses made a significant contribution in the form of donations, auction items, prizes and in-kind services. More than 1,000 people attended our FUNday events.
In 2016, we raised a net total of more than $198,000 across the Carolinas – one of the most successful FUNdays in the past decade. To date, FUNday has contributed more than $1.85 million to organizations and foundations that directly benefit public education in our local communities.
It takes a village to raise a child. Through the combined efforts of Allen Tate Realtors and employees and our valued partners, we’d like to think we make that challenge a bit easier.
Please join us in extending thanks to our valued FUNday 2016 partners across the Carolinas:
• 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, 1618 On Location, Advantage Inspection, AgriWaste Technology, Arrow Exterminators, Ashton Woods, Babb & Brown, Bass Home Inspections, Benchmark Communities and Blue Ribbon Home Inspections.
• Bonterra Builders/AV Homes, Brentwood Flooring America, Brookhaven, Candid Home Inspections, Canon America, Capital City Law, Carolina Capitol Solutions, Randy Carson/The Carson Group, Cecil and Cecil PA and Closing Contractor.
• Community Journals, The Coley Law Firm, Cutco Closing Gifts, Johnny Davis Photography, Eagle Eye Inspections, Ellis Firm, PLLC, Essex Homes, Flash Photo Booth, Fox Den Home Inspections and Gavin and Cox Attorneys.
• Got You Floored Inc., Greensboro News & Record, The Greenville News, Heckman Law Firm, Hilldrup Moving and Storage, Home Inspection Training Center, Home Spectors Inspection Services, HomeTeam Inspection Service, D.R. Horton and Investment Inspections.
• Ivey & Eggleston, The Justice Law Group, Karismatic Marketing LLC, Landscape Solutions and Design Inc., Lanier Law Firm, Keith Lawson, Look2 Homes, LuLaRoe Laura Corbett, Marble Granite World, Bobbie Maynard and The Maynard Team.
• MI-BOX Moving and Mobile Storage, NC Paint Contractors, Nelson & Galbreath, Newland Communities, Othos Pest Management, Perkins Lund Collar and Associates, Piedmont Service Group, Pillar to Post Home Inspectors, Pilot Environmental, Inc. and PlanOMatic.
• Pro-Tech Inspections, Quantum Digital, The Real Estate Book, Bradley K. Richardson Law, Rite Rug Flooring, River Run at Davidson, Ryan Homes, Shea Homes, Sky 360 Media Inc. and John South Law.
• Suncrest Solar, Sundance Signature Homes, Taylor Morrison, Telware, Terramor Homes, True Homes USA, Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, Window Genie.
Pat Riley, CEO and President, Allen Tate Companies