As you think about what gifts you hope to receive – or what the New Year might bring, perhaps it is a new career … one that brings YOU the joy that our real estate agents share.
What do I personally love about real estate? Here’s my list.
- I want to learn something new every day, and real estate gives me that opportunity.
- I am a giver of joy. Telling first-time buyers that their offer has been accepted makes me forever a part of their home ownership experience.
- I can create my own schedule around my life.
- I wear many hats and I love the variety. I’m a presenter, educator, negotiator, and much more.
- No one can outsource me but me.
- I enjoy the recognition from my peers and clients for a job well done.
- I am motivated knowing that I determine my own income.
- I am a business owner and operator.
- I have the opportunity to build great lasting relationships with so many people who continue to enrich my life.
- I truly get to make a difference in people’s lives.
During this holiday season, I give thanks to our many agents, who work each and every day to share their joy … and make dreams come true for so many.
By: Barbara O’Rourke (Director of Career Development) – Guest Blogger